Corruption of the Llama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corruption of the Llama

3 posters

Go down

Corruption of the Llama Empty Corruption of the Llama

Post by Ilyriss Sat May 07, 2016 6:10 am

In a place where everything was distorted, sounds of pain and torture of emerged from nowhere. The simple movements of a strange creature were ripping the time-space. Constant screams, constant agony. Everything was breaking apart. Until 17 lights emerged from the creature and passed through a spatial rift. Then silence. Absolute silence reigned in that place.

~~~

In the city of Indigo, a normal day was awakening. People were preparing to work. Some were returning home from the harsh night work. Everything was normal. A clear sky was awakening. A beautiful day to many people. Until many dark clouds appeared from the clear blue sky like illusions. They were agglomerating more and more. Then, from the middle of the clouds, a tiny, imperceptible spatial rift opened and from there, 17 lights of different colors got out and spread around the city.

~~~

In the University of Indigo, Fjola was preparing to get out the dormitory. Until she noticed the sudden dark clouds in the sky.
"Hm? Weird. I could swear that I saw on TV that today would be a clear day. Well.. whatever, today has Math and I had to stay awake all night to complete the exercises..."
When she was leaving the dorm building, a light pink flash came from the sky like a meteor at her direction.
"What the..."
At that moment, some kind of tablet that was emiting the light, was going to pierce her, but instead was absorbed by Fjola.
When she opened her eyes, she felt different, like the world wasn't the same.
"What.. happened? Why everything... changed?"

~

In a dark alley, a drunk lady were hanging on the walls.
"Ha... Already morning and that idiot father didn't call looking for me. Damn mom.. Why did you have to leave me alone.."
The lady was holding an onyx pendant under her clothes. A single drop came from her eyes.
"Well.. Sadness time is over. I need to get to work.. Or else that idiot will argue."
When she was trying to get up, a dark light came from the sky and strangely didn't pass through her. She had absorbed it. The very same moment, her dizziness went away.
"Uh? What the hell? I could swear I was drunk as beer itself.. What is this feeling? I feel so.. good."
That way, Blair got out of the alley giving a dark smile.
Ilyriss
Ilyriss
Admin
Admin

Signup Date : 2016-05-07

https://corruptionofthellama.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Corruption of the Llama Empty Re: Corruption of the Llama

Post by Malygos Tue May 10, 2016 2:58 am

In a park in the middle of the city, Jason was terrorizing some early morning joggers, he would hide in some bushes, wait for them to get close then jump out and scare them. He giggled to himself, thinking how much fun he was having, he didn't even notice how the sky was full of dark clouds. He was just about to startle another jogger when out of nowhere a purple light slams into him, hitting him in the chest, startling him and making him stumble into the path of a biker, the biker hits him causing Jason to stumble hard into a tree, knocking himself out. When he wakes up a little bit later he knows something is different
------------------------
Near a museum,Draigen was waiting for the perfect opportunity to sneak in. It hadn't opened for the day yet, which was good for him, but there were still guards swarming the place. He had found a great place to sneak in, a door near the side used for maintenance workers, but there was a guard standing to close to it, and he didn't look like he would move anytime soon. Sighing, he sits down on a nearby rock, waiting impatiently for the damn guard to move. He gets a little confused when one minute the sky was clear then suddenly it's dark, looking up he sees the dark clouds, finding this a little weird but not that weird he goes back to watching the guard, until he notices a light blue light floating towards him. He tries backing away but the light keeps coming towards him, finally hitting him in the chest. The guard looks up and spots draigen, he shots angrily at him and then gives chase, draigen, still a little confused doesn't move at first but then shakes off the confusion and takes off running. He looks behind him, not seeing the guard. He stops and grins a little, somehow that light made him a little bit faster.
Malygos
Malygos
WoW Fanatic
WoW Fanatic

Signup Date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FieryWyrm Wed May 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Celene:
Early in the morning a small girl ran on the sidewalk carrying a small kitten running while trying not to drop the struggling and meowing kitten. “You’ll be okay. I’ll get you food and water.” Suddenly stopping she noticed the dark clouds forming. “Huh?” Feeling the struggling mewing kitten she snapped back into reality and began running again. She turned into a small alleyway and stopped running. ‘We’re almost there.” Suddenly the kitten began to struggle even more. “Huh what is it?” She turned around to see a flying light. “Ahh!” In her confusing she dropped the kitten and it ran away leaving her as the light hit her. She slowly opened her eyes a while later, noticing something was odd.

Arthur:
A young man silently walked down a quiet street. He stared at the ground not caring even if a car went past him. By his looks he could be walking through the apocalypse and not notice. Without noticing a car stopped next to him, “Hey. Where ya going” The voice was what made his pay attention. “Not anywhere that would concern you” He glared at the man in the car. “Aww com- huh?” He stopped midsentence to look forward at the dark clouds. Without a word he rolled his window up and went driving off. “Hmp…” He continued walking staring at the clouds. After not seeing anything strange he put of head back down. It only took a few more steps for him to snap back when noticing a light heading towards him. Expecting some drunk driving his car he looked up ready to move. Noticing it was a floating light he stopped not having enough time to dodge it as it hit him. Later when he woke up he simply stood up and kept walking shaking his.
FieryWyrm
FieryWyrm

Signup Date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down